Your first visit to Dover Foot Specialty Center establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Information and Medical History
- Authorization for the Sharing of Protected Health Information
- HIPAA Forms
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- North of Dover
Go past Wentworth Douglas Hospital and we are located about 500 yards on the right hand side. Go to the back of the building to park and take the walkway between the 2 buildings.
- South of Dover
We are located on the left hand side just before Wentworth Douglas Hospital. Take the walkway between the 2 buildings.